Day 1: BANGKOK - SUKHOTHAI
Pick up clients from your hotel and transfer to Bangkok Domestic Airport for flight PG 600 (09:10 - 10:20 hrs) to Sukhothai Airport. Arrival Sukhothai, welcomed by our guide and we transfer you to the Paylin Hotel for check-in and lunch. In the afternoon, we start our tour, making first a visit to the interesting city of Phitsanuloke (approx. 60 kilometers east), where we pay a visit to the Wat Pra Mahathat Phitsanulok and nearby museum. This temple complex - also called by the local people "Wat Phra Si" or "Wat Yai" - contains one of Thailand's most revered and copied bronze Buddha images. This image is considered by many Thai, the second in importance (most important, the Wat Phra Keo at the Grand Palace compound in Bangkok) within the Kingdom of Thailand. We tour as well through the city of Phitsanuloke, before returning back to Sukhothai, where we will arrive in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 2: SUKHOTHAI
American breakfast at the hotel. Today, our day is dedicated to the first capital of ancient Siam; Sukhothai (literally meaning "rising of happiness"). We visit the ancient town of Sukhothai with its world-famous Historical Park, home of one of the biggest collections of sites (21 in total) and another 70 sites within a 5 kilometer radius, spreading around an area of 45 square kilometers. We offer you a possibility to see all the sites either by electro-card or even by renting a bicycle to cover this vast space of ancient ruins (Optional). Next stop will be the satellite-city of Sukhothai: Sri Satchanalai (50 kilometers north of Sukhothai), containing even some bigger sites. Both sites play a very important cultural and historical role in the development of today's Thailand and are on the World Heritage List, set-up by the UNESCO. Lunch will be served en route at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, we return to your Sukhothai hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: SUKHOTHAI - CHIANGMAI
American breakfast at the hotel. End of this package in Sukhothai, rich-in-ancient Thai history and we transfer you from your hotel to Sukhothai Airport for taking the flight PG 600 (10:50 – 11:25 hrs) to the "Rose of the North" Chiangmai. Arrival at Chianjgmai International Airport and transfer to your centrally, located hotel, where a lunch will be served for you. In the afternoon, visit the one of most revered temples in Chiangmai: the Wat Doi Suthep, located high in the mountains, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the whole Chiangmai Valley. We proceed to Lampoon, just south of Chiangmai to visit the magnificent and oldest temple in Lampoon, the Wat Prathat Haripoonchai; the 46-meters high golden Chedi and the worlds largest bronze gong made this temple worth a visit. We continue to visit a White Karen Hill Tribe village, before we return back to downtown Chiangmai. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 4: CHIANGMAI
American breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to an elephant training center, just north of Chiangmai where you can see these thick-skinned animals at work. We continue to visit a typical orchid and butterfly farm, just close at the elephant camp. Lunch en route at a local restaurant. After lunch continue to visit Home Industries Village at Bo Sang and San Kam Phaeng which is the center of hand woven Thai silk industries, traditional local products, antiques from Burma and hilltribe handicrafts and cotton and wood carving. In the evening, we offer a typical Kantoke dinner with various shows and performances of the hill tribes, living in Northern Thailand, before returning to hotel for the night over.
Day 5: CHIANGMAI - BANGKOK
American breakfast at the hotel. The morning is at leisure for a relaxing stroll around the city center of Chiangmai or the nearby Ping River. No lunch included. Transfer from the hotel to the Chiangmai International Airport for flight TG, bound for Bangkok. End of services.
- Domestic Airline tickets (incl. Domestic Airport Tax): Bangkok - Sukhothai; Chiangmai - Bangkok
- Described tours and transfers with English speaking guide;
- Accommodation, based on sharing twin room in mentioned accommodation;
- Meals (Breakfast only), donation, entrance fees and boat trips, as indicated in the program
- Other/optional services, personal expenses, tips and other services, not mentioned in the program;
- Compulsory X-mas/New Year dinner at the your hotel
- Because of the early departure of the package from Bangkok, we strongly advise to book 1 night in Bangkok before the start of the package.
- Splitting up the package is not allowed in any way;
- Guide will accompany clients back to Bangkok for maximum assistance;
- Due to weather conditions/unforeseen circumstances, the program can be changed without prior consent in spot. We ask for your understanding
- For special children conditions & discounts, we refer to our general information and conditions for details.